Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Moment or Two of Common Sense

First let me start off by saying that I'm not a violent person by nature at all. I'm really the typical run-of-the-mill don't bother me I won't bother you, don't know don't care, libertarian dude. I like to keep my business to myself so as long as it's not affecting my ability to do just that; I don't really care about your business either. This being said, there's a certain line that shouldn't be crossed. I need to say something and I usually hate resorting to the whole partisan name calling tactic but in this case it's really unavoidable: Pacifists are really starting to get on my nerves.

For example let's look at what occurred today in Maryland. An environmental "wacko" walked into the Discovery Channel Headquarters with a gun wearing what hasn't been confirmed (but was interpreted & meant to be interpreted) as explosive devices. After several hours of negotiations the wackjob pulled a gun on a hostage and and the law enforcement took the kill shot to save an innocent life. Story over.

Well almost. Today I'm reading nothing but whiny comments from these basement liberal cooks bitching about how he was killed rather than captured. Considering that he was aiming to kill a hostage I really don't see what the problem was with taking the asshole out...but...I'm not a liberal.

By far my favorite repeated line from these yutzes blogs reads: "he may not have really meant any harm." You know what? Call me a reactionary but typically when somebody pulls a gun on another person (especially an innocent person) they usually aren't doing it to point out how much they like their shirt. Had this guy not meant any harm, maybe he shouldn't have decided to take hostages and walk into the building with what could be interpreted as explosives. Maybe that might have kept him from getting his ass blown away. Just a thought.

The whole victim mentality that some people in this world have is annoying in itself. However, people that seem to have more sympathy for criminals and murderers over their victims are my BIGGEST pet peeve. Oh but we can't lock him up or give him the death penalty...think of his family. Oh yeah? Well think of the family that had their loved one raped or murdered.

The guy who took the shot might have totally saved that hostage's life. In fact I'd bet he did.

The other story that I'm absolutely loving the excuses for has to be this terrorist dry-run that occurred on a flight to Washington D.C. The morning it happened a radio host from my local area just happened to have the head of the Anti-Arab Discrimination Committee or whatever they call themselves these days on to make excuses about what happened. I'm not knocking anti-discrimination committees or civil rights groups. I'm merely pointing out that the AADC is about as much of an anti-discrimination committee as the Black Panthers really just love to party. While I'm paraphrasing and really don't feel like searching for the exact quote let me basically, in a nutshell, describe this moron's answer to the host's main question. The convo went something like this...

HOST: Well what do you make of the cell phones being taped to plastic bottles? I mean doesn't that at least put up a red flag in your mind that this could've been a dry run?

AADC: (With heavy accent) Well my friend, you know...different people package things differently. We shouldn't jump to conclusions. Their friends say they are good people.

"Different people package things differently?" "Jump to conclusions?" Wait a minute...did I even hear this correctly?

I was hassled at security (me a 2o year old non-rhotic American) for having shaving cream in my bag. Yes shaving-fuck-cream. You're going to tell me that it's just fucking normal for people to duct tape random cell phones to plastic bottles and then have their luggage end up on a completely different flight.

Also let's add to those circumstances that one of the two suspects had $7000 sewn into his coat and they we're heading to Yemen...

Oh and also the flight with the "differently packaged cell phones" just happened to be a flight headed to Washington DC, the capital of the United States, and a failed target on 9-11.

Oh but it's just a big misunderstanding...Nothing to see here folks...NOTHING AT ALL!!!

Excuse me while I just happen to smell bullshit.

Until next time,

Peace & Love

Joe


P.S: I'm going to use a lot of paper today just for you Lee.


No comments:

Post a Comment