Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Mother's Revenge

Since the beginning of time I have always made fun of my Mom for being umm...errr...ginger. You know that pasty, freckled portion of the population, that insists that somewhere under their red hair and snowy complexion actually lies a soul. Yup under the blonde hair dye, she is one of those...

Well every year since I was about 10 years old when summer came around and the weather started changing the natural highlights that were in my hair would pop and the color of my hair would just literally lighten up until the following winter. It did this up until I was about 18 and decided it would be best to just start buzzing off my hair.

Fast forward to this year as I've grown my hair out really long and shaggy I've come to an incredibly alarming conclusion. My hair is red. The first time I noticed this I swear I could hear the faint witch like cackling of my mother from another room. It's almost as if she used her supernatural soulless ginger powers to cast this curse upon me. There is something evil about this. Very, very, very evil.

So if you know a ginger in your family let this be a lesson to you. Don't make fun of them...because their black magic may just one day turn you into one of them.

Until next time,
Peace & Love towards the Gingers...




...because they can be really evil

Joe K.




No comments:

Post a Comment