Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nancy Pelosi Is On Crack

Happy belated New Year blogosphere!

It's been a while! I'm alive. Still. That may dismay many people who disagree with me but the point is I'm still out there and you can follow me on my twitter which is updated daily with my crazy thoughts and opinions in less than 140 characters. I'll try and post here as much as I can but we'll see how it goes.

www.twitter.com/JoeKupski

Feel free to follow me there.

THIS however was too funny for me not to post here.

I was sitting on my couch today doing some homework and something caught my eye. John King (the guy that got smoked by Newt Gingrich in that one SC republican debate) was interviewing former Speaker Nancy "I can't feel my face anymore" Pelosi for some reason or another. He asked her what she thought about a Newt Gingrich presidency. I could not help but notice how uncannily similar her reaction was to another infamous celebrity. See for yourself.








Like I said. Nancy Pelosi is on crack.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment