Monday, April 5, 2010

That's What She Said If You Know What I Mean?

Today was long and hard if you know what I mean?

You ever notice how if you attach the phrase "if you know what I mean" to the end of any statement you can make it sound like your talking about something wrong. Suddenly the dumbest, most meaningless, mundane statement can be a double entendre for what you did to your best friend's girlfriend while he was at work last Tuesday.

Yeah we showed each other around...if you know what I mean. *wink*

Seriously if you want a good laugh one day in the office or on the job just attach this slutty little phrase to everything to you say. When talking to the boss, if they ask you anything, attach it.

BOSS: Joe did you give my daughter the address to the party?
JOE: Yeah I gave it to her...if you know what I mean?

Sure you may not have a job in the morning and have to deal with your ex-boss hunting you down under the misconceived notion that you nailed his daughter...who hasn't...but I digress if you know what I mean?

This brings us to the greatest sexual turnover term ever. The ultimate of the ultimate. The king of the castle. The treemeista. Mr. Walk down me I'm a walkway.

That's what she said.

You can apply it to anything and depending on the proximity of the subject at hand to something sexual you can get a huge laugh. One second poor Aunt Sarah is talking about how the elevator won't go up and the next were talking about halfies. These things just happen.

What I'd like to know though is who this "She" is? She is just so darn funny and opinionated. What has she not said? It's almost as if she's like the online dictionary of common phrases and answers. This she rocks. I bet she's always down for anything...if you know what I mean?

Regardless here are some excellent she said's for you to munch on...

"Wow these balls are so big and fun to play with."
That's what she said.

"You dribbled the creme on my pants"
That's what she said.

"It feels great when you do it on my face"
That's what she said.

"Penis"
That's what she said.




So until next time,

Peace & Love...if you know what I mean?

Joe K.


PS. That's what she said.







No comments:

Post a Comment