Thursday, April 22, 2010

Comedy Central Should Be Ashamed of Itself

Well if you've been living under a rock and haven't heard about the South Park episode that aired, or well censored, here's the story.

I've been a fan of South Park for years and as long as I remember I've had to give kudos to Comedy Central for not taking a lot crap from anybody. I lost a lot of respect for Comedy Central today. I think Trey & Stone should be pissed. I know I am.

I have very little tolerance for any religious group out there that likes to make threats and then run off and hide under the religious umbrella. Hey Muslim Revolution (sounds like a peaceful legit title, eh), you're so full of shit it's turning the sky brown. Making a threat and then saying in the same breath that it isn't a threat isn't doing anything for your public relations campaign. I'm sure if you must worry about that considering you "disclaimed" your threat.

This reminds me of the Taliban making the statement that they really want peace. It's like, "oh well we don't want to take over Afghanistan or the world! We just want to peacefully kick out all the foreigners and drive Israel and all infidels into the sea. Heh...heh...We love peace...Don't you believe us?" In the words of the Kit Kat people, give me a frickin' break...

I've seen sites call these people extremists but I don't think that goes far enough as a word. I prefer to call them terrorists. Let me mince no words here and before I get my email blown up with hatemail let me explain my point.

Terrorist = one who uses fear and violence as a means of coercion. Sure Bush was an idiot and his administration was clueless half of the time but there was one thing that they were right about. If we live our lives in fear of these people they win. Every time these terrorists make a threat I say we should shove it right back down their throats. Comedy Central, you should've aired that episode for 24 hours straight. Last time I checked we were the United States of America. Land of freedom. Land of liberty. We don't take orders from barbarians and monsters. Yes I called terrorists barbarians and monsters. I could call them scumbags too, but that would be a major disservice to bags of scum.

If you don't like what I have to say feel free to send me hatemail or threats or whatever you wish. Sorry but I was born with a big mouth, a brain, and a pair. Very luckily I was also born in a country that was founded by the very same people. People with big mouths, a brain, and a pair. I love that about this country. I'll defend that about this country and I know there are plenty of other fed up people out there that are tired of being censored because some empty suit in a corner office is afraid of offending a whiny group of thugs.

Comedy Central, you acted like complete cowards and gave these people exactly what they wanted. I hope you can live with that.

Until next time...

Peace & Love,

Joe K.


No comments:

Post a Comment